All couples seeking to be legally married at the Hitchin’ Post Wedding Chapel will first need to obtain a Nevada State marriage license. Fortunately, it’s very easy!
- To obtain your marriage license, both parties must appear in person before a Clerk at the Clark County Marriage Bureau, 201 E. Clark Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- The fee to obtain a Marriage License is $77.00 USD.
- Requirements for U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens are the same, regardless of gender.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, and no nearer of kin than second cousins or cousins of half-blood, and not having a husband or wife living.
- Identification to prove your name and age is required.
- No blood test is required.
- Nevada does not have a waiting period to marry. Couples may marry immediately after obtaining their marriage license.
- After your license is filed with the clerk by your Officiant, you may order a certified Marriage Certificate from the clerk’s office for a fee of $20.00
The Hitchin Post Wedding Chapel is a beautiful and affordable wedding chapel in Las Vegas, NV – the top destination wedding city in the world! We are located inside Circus Circus Hotel & Casino directly across and from the buffet. We offer unique, personalized wedding ceremonies, elopements, and vow renewals for couples and up to 50 of their guests at prices that simply can’t be beat. Our Las Vegas wedding packages are designed to be personalized with add-on options including decor, floral, professional photo and video upgrades, and unity sand ceremonies. Our Western Elegant chapel features soft neutral colors, a sparkling chandelier, and a real Hitchin’ Post! We are open daily between 10:00am and 6:00pm with extended hours by appointment. We accept advance bookings as well as walk-in weddings. Enjoy our website and please contact us if you have any questions. Let’s start planning your day!